On the 26th May 2011, Forum Europe in cooperation with CEPS will organise a one day conference that will focus on the development of electric vehicles in Europe. The conference will address several fundamental questions, including:
- Has a sufficient case been made for electric vehicles and what challenges lie ahead?
- Will Europe deliver an infrastructure capable of facilitating the roll-out of electric vehicles?
- How will the consumer experience be guaranteed and what options are available to incentivise electric vehicles?
- Will Europe be left behind or could electric vehicles spell a technological step-change?
- Will Electric Vehicles become a reality in Europe?
For more information and to register please go to www.e-vehicles2011.eu